Search the image captions of all Quarry Faces records.
Letterhead of Asham Quarry Co. Ltd, mid-1950s.
Workshops of Asham Quarry photographed in 1982.
Entrance to Asham Quarry in the 1980s.
The offices of Asham Quarry in 1982.
The plant area of Asham Quarry with Leyland tipper lorry PYA 294 (registered 1953) in the foreground.
Aerial photograph of the workshops, offices and ready mix concrete plant at Asham Quarry, 1986.
The ready mix concrete plant at Asham Quarry under construction in the 1960s. Note the abandoned tipper lorries parked in front of the plant.
Ted Philips with his Asham Quarry tipper lorry in the 1960s.
Screens and bins at Asham Quarry in the late 1960s.
Aerial view showing the plant areas of Asham Quarry (top right) and Westdown Quarry (left).
William Green with Leyland Comet tipper at Asham Quarry in the mid-1950s.
Ruston Bucyrus 33-RB at Asham Quarry in the mid-1950s.
Hoveringham tipper lorries in Asham Quarry, c.1972.
Muir Hill loader in Asham Quarry in the mid-1950s. the plant area of Westdown Quarry is visible in the background.
Entrance to Asham Quarry and old cottages at Dead Woman’s Bottom.
Aerial photograph of Asham Quarry and Westdown Quarry from the south-east, 1979.
Ted and Bill Evemy (owners of Asham Quarry) outside the quarry’s offices in the 1950s.
Dodge articulated tipper lorry in Hoveringham livery at Asham Quarry in the late 1960s.
Hoveringham 8-wheeled tipper at Asham Quarry, c.1970.
First Asham Quarry lorry in Hoveringham livery, c.1965.